photo Home-1.jpg






Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Click On

12/365



Tonight's picture is solely taken as a result of it being the end of the evening, kids in bed, inspiration depleted and the need for another photo still looming.   So having sat down and the camera itself being my reminder on my nightstand I needed a picture, I picked it up and snapped this.  As a result of my effort in the photography being blasé, I decided to edit it a little. 
I used a soft matte on it using a Paint the Moon action Light Frost Matte at 86% 

1 comment:

  1. I like it :) It is comforting. Sometimes those last minute shots are some we treasure.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! I am a woman saved by God's grace, military spouse, mommy, attorney by trade, homemaker by choice, who enjoys watching far too much television and clicking the shutter on the camera! If you know us though, please don't use our real names if you comment!