photo Home-1.jpg






Monday, November 18, 2013

A New Friend

18/365
 
Today M fell in love with a puppy at a store.   She said she really wanted to love it and take it home.   I explained to her that this puppy cost money and that she needed to buy it.  She said I could have all her money in her piggy bank (about $4) and I said well you already have so many other stuffed animal friends.  "We can give one away."  I said well if you're willing to give away two and give me the money in the piggy bank then we can take this puppy home.   She said ok and then we continued to stand in the aisle and decide which two animals she would give away and she led both times with "Well, not my bear... how about..."   It was adorable and sweet and when we came home she did great to find the same two and put them in the give away so they could "bring happiness to other kids"   It was adorable and sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! I am a woman saved by God's grace, military spouse, mommy, attorney by trade, homemaker by choice, who enjoys watching far too much television and clicking the shutter on the camera! If you know us though, please don't use our real names if you comment!