photo Home-1.jpg






Friday, November 22, 2013

Bear Hugs

22/365


As of today, I begin Week 4 of Project 365.   They say it takes three weeks to form a habit.  I think in general that I've formed this habit of daily photo taking a long time ago.   The difference it seems is that I am seeking out the beauty and the little things more as a result of participating in this challenge.   Not only am I trying to better my camera skills, but I am appreciating the beauty in the non-traditional shots.   Today's picture is one of those shots.   This was originally a photo of my daughter in the full frame, but the simplicity of her hugging her bears was so sweet and beautiful that was what I wanted to capture and so in post processing I cropped it.     It's been a great ride and I'm excited to see how it goes from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! I am a woman saved by God's grace, military spouse, mommy, attorney by trade, homemaker by choice, who enjoys watching far too much television and clicking the shutter on the camera! If you know us though, please don't use our real names if you comment!