photo Home-1.jpg






Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Morning

55/365


I set the camera on a tripod and set the delayed timer that ordered a few days before Christmas (best $35 I've spent in a while for camera accessories!) and allowed my camera to do the work and allowed me to be a part of the Christmas memories.    I highly recommend it!  After the main morning event was done, I took the camera off the tripod and captured up close the kids playing with some of their toys, but hands down I fully recommend the 'main' event be set up on a delayed timer to be a part of the festivities! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! I am a woman saved by God's grace, military spouse, mommy, attorney by trade, homemaker by choice, who enjoys watching far too much television and clicking the shutter on the camera! If you know us though, please don't use our real names if you comment!